Usage State of Shopping Centers in 2012
Product Code No:
Customers visiting shopping centers
Survey on How Attention-Getting Shopping Centers Used and Assessed by Customers
- Summary on Usage and Assessment of Attention-Getting Shopping Centers
- Characteristics of Each SC based on the Survey
- iias TSUKUBA (at Tsukuba City)
- Leaf Walk Inazawa (at Inazawa City)
- Maruyama Class (at Sapporo City)
- Lalaport Iwata (at Iwata City)
- Lalaport Shin-Misato (in Tokyo, Misato City)
- AEON Mall Aratamabashi (at Nagoya City)
- Colette-Mare (at Yokohama City)
- Mitsui Outlet Park Shiga-Ryuo (in Shiga Prefecture)
- Coppice Kichijoji (Musashino City)
- Hills Walk Tokushige Gardens (at Nagoya City)
- Futakotamagawa Rise Shopping Center (in Tokyo, Setagaya)
- LUCUA (in Osaka)
- Viva Mall Neyagawa (in Osaka)
- Shinshizuoka Cenova (at Shizuoka City)
- How did you get to the SC?
- How long did it take to come to the SC?
- How many times have you visited this SC?
- Time of day to visit the SC.
- With whom you have come to the SC.
- Purpose of visiting the SC.
- Name of stores and facilities to visit within this SC.
- How much to spend at this visit.
- Facilities or stores you use other than this SC.
- Are there any facilities or stores that you stopped visiting since this SC has opened?
- Overall Assessment of this SC:
a．Location b．Selection of products/stores c．Assessment for parking areas d．Customer-friendly guidance within the SC e．Assessment for Toilets within the SC
- Which of the products or stores you find unsatisfactory, or need improvement, or find satisfactory within this SC?
- Which of the points you find unsatisfactory, or need improvement, or find satisfactory within this SC?
- Do you have any commercial facilities, other than this SC, that you recently visited and found satisfactory to visit again?
- Do you intend to use this SC or not, etc.